- Empower and engage people around the world to collect and develop educational content and either publish it under a free license or dedicate it to the public domain.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
- Read and Print our presentations and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our presentations and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or projects.
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful behaviour – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
- This service may contain translations powered by third party services. Selecting to use the translate service will result in data being sent to third-party services. We disclaims all warranties related to the translations, expressed or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- You license freely your contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No professional advice – the content of presentations and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.